Getting My Mania On



Just a quick check-in...

I'm headed to Atlanta MANIA tomorrow with a friend for some inspiration and new ideas for my classes. We're also doing an Aqua Barre certification. I'm very excited about that bit. I plan to do a review of my experience when we return.

I've been loving Torrid's activewear. I've indulged a bit during my birthday month to get my class wardrobe to the point I don't have to wash more than once a week. I find their leggings to be very comfortable- thick enough I don't worry about showing anything with pockets and cute prints. I've also gotten a few new low impact bras and tops for complete outfits. Most of them are interchangeable too which makes me happy.

I'll start teaching some new chair yoga classes starting next week. Excited about that. I've been learning chair yoga this summer from my mentor and I'll start one of my new classes next week. :)

More later!

Sue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern Review: P4P Peg Legs

A Top I Didn't Know I Needed

I am a beautiful, psychedelic mushroom.